Overall Budget: € 125.000,00
The project is a part of the Blue Growth & Marine Planning Scheme, established under the Union Priority 6 (Integrated Maritime Policy) of Ireland’s EMFF Operational Programme. It splits into three categories and represents a part of the “Spatial Data and Evidence Projects”.
It is built on Data Discovery, Collation and Gap Analysis for Spatial Representation project. It aims to provide an up-to-date spatial and temporal information by filling the knowledge gaps (in regard to the human activities, pressures, resource distribution etc.) for supporting the MSP process. This will contribute to advancement of marine data and knowledge in Ireland, and will serve as a fundamental exercise for successful implementation of the MSP.
- Prioritisation of additional data and information requirements;
- Continued delivery of spatial data (on marine activities, resources and pressures) required under the MSP Directive.
- ABPMer (IE) (Lead Partner);
- Plymouth marine Laboratory (UK);
- MacCabe Durney Barnes (IE);
- Matt Rayment;
- IWDG Consulting (IE);
- MERC Environmental (IE);
- Birdwatch Ireland (IE);
- Liverpool University (UK);
- Exeter University (UK).