On 3 October 2019, DG MARE and CINEA, the European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (ex-EASME), convened a workshop on ‘Data for MSP’ to exchange knowledge and experience between MSP data practitioners from MSP projects funded by the European Commission (EMFF programme). The main outcomes of this workshop were recorded in the document "Report of the Data for MSP Working Group – Kick-Off Meeting.
On 23 April 2020 DG MARE and CINEA (ex-EASME) organised a workshop to formalize the establishment of the Technical Expert Group (hereafter TEG) on MSP data.
This page presents an overview of work done by the TEG since its establishment in April 2020.
Technical Expert Group - MSP Data - TEG Follow up work - Summary - 23 November 2021
- Presentation of the IHO BS-NSMSDIWG – Jens Peter Weiss Hartmann
- MSFD & MSP Data Management – Stefano Menegon
- Metadata Standard for Marine Plans - Adam Leadbetter
- MSP Data Framework – Andrej Abramic
- Socioeconomic Impact of MSP - Jose Santiago
- MSFD & MSP Data Management – Stefano Menegon & Alessandro Saretta;
- Metadata Standard for Marine Plans - Adam Leadbetter;
- Network Services for MSP - Pascal Derycke;
- MSP Data Framework – Andrej Abramic;
- Socioeconomic Impact of MSP - Marta Ballesteros & Jose Santiago.