Call for Proposals EASME/EMFF/2017/220.127.116.11 – “Environmental monitoring of wave and tidal devices”
EU contribution: € 749,136
The project aims to develop environmental monitoring around wave energy converters (WECs) operating at sea; to develop efficient guidance for planning and consenting procedures in Spain and Portugal for WE projects to better inform decision-makers and managers on environmental real risks and reduce environmental consenting uncertainty; to develop and implement innovative maritime spatial planning (MSP) Decision Support Tools (DSTs) for Portugal and Spain for site selection of WE projects; to develop a Data Sharing Platform that will serve data providers, developers and regulators.
All project results are available on the WESE website, and descriptions of key deliverables can be found under the links listed under Practices in the left menu.
- AZTI – Fundación AZTI – AZTI Fundazioa, Lead partner (ES);
- WavEC - WavEC Offshore Renewables (PT);
- Bimep - Biscay Marine Energy Platform (ES);
- Oceantec - Oceantec Energías Marinas, S.L. (ES);
- CTN - Asociación Centro Tecnológico Naval y del Mar (ES);
- AWE - AW Enery Oy (FI);
- HIDROMOD – Modelação em Engenharia, Lda (PT).