Overall budget: € 1,050,000
European Regional Development Fund: € 790,000
European Neighbourhood Instrument: € 50,000
The Blue Platform promotes results from eleven blue bioeconomy projects from Interreg, BONUS and Horizon2020 for authorities, business development organisations and companies as well as national and regional EU funding programmes dealing with blue growth. To improve the framework conditions for blue bioeconomy in the Baltic Sea region, the Blue Platform compiles a manual with joint standards for blue bioeconomy interventions, a Blue Platform Roadmap 2020, and policy papers on the alignment of funding and legislation.
The Blue Platform project enables to:
- synthesise project outputs and make them easily accessible;
- promote achievements and the use of project outputs by sharing them with all relevant actors, as well as integrate them in new initiatives;
- broaden & deepen dialogue and cooperation between the Blue Bioeconomy activities of the public sector, research communities and private companies;
- define the next steps to further advance the development of the Blue Bioeconomy within the Baltic Sea region.
Interreg Baltic Sea Region: ALLIANCE | Baltic Blue Growth | BalticLINes | Smart Blue Regions | Go LNG | BalticRIM
Interreg Central Baltic: Plan4Blue
Interreg South Baltic: InnoAquaTech
Interreg North Sea Region: BIOCAS
BONUS: Blue WEBS
EMFF: Baltic SCOPE | PanBaltic SCOPE
- Finnish Envronment Institute (FI);
- Submariner Network for Blue Growth EEIG (DE);
- Swedish Board of Agriculture (SE);
- University of Gdansk (PL);
- Latvian Institute of Aquatic Ecology, Daugavpils University Agency (LV);
- Klaipeda Science and Technology Park (LT);
- University of Tartu (EE);
- Guldborgsund kommune (DK);
- Kaliningrad State Technical University (RU).