INTERREG IIIB MEDOCC Programme – 2000-2006
Total project budget was € 897.143,00
The Project relies in the role of MPA for the sustainable development of local economic activities like artisanal, fishing and tourism. The main aim has been to use three Mediterranean MPAs, placed in three different regions (Córcega, Cerdeña and Murcia) to show the differences and the similarities in management resources and sustainable development.
- Comparison of the data and criteria of fishing and tourism management between the three MPA.
- Evaluation of the load capacity of the system in relation with fishing and tourism.
- Research in innovative management methods for fishing and tourism.
- Office de l’Environnement de la Corse, Réserve Naturelle des Bouches de Bonifacio – RN Bonifacio - Lead partner (FR)
- IAMC-CNR de Oristano (IT)
- Foundation IMC - Centro Marino Internazionale - ONLUS (IT)
- Área marina protegida Penisola del Sinis isola di Mal di Ventre (IT)
- University of Murcia (ES)