Interreg V-A North West Europe

Available Funding: 
Total budget of € 370,000,000

This funding programme seeks to foster transnational cooperation to make the Northwestern Europe a key economic player and attractive place to work and live, with high levels of innovation, sustainability and cohesion. From 2014 to 2020, the focus will be on the thematic areas of innovation, low carbon and resource and materials efficiency. The programme is one of the instruments to implement the European Cohesion Policy by reducing disparities between regions in North-West Europe.

Eligible Applicants: 

The programme finances projects involving partners from at least 3 different countries with a joint approach to tackle common issues. The aim is to reduce the disparities among regions and raise the overall level of performance across the whole area.

Project Length: 

The fourth call for projects is open from 17/10/2016 to 18/11/2016.

Further Financing Information: 

The programme offers a co-funding rate of 60% of the project value, which means that projects need to provide the remaining 40%.

For more Information: 

More information can be found on Interreg North-West Europe website. Questions related to the Interreg North-West Europe programme may be directed at the Joint Secretariat. If you need further information concerning access to the funding you can contact your National Contact Point.