This cross-border programme aims to fund high quality cooperation projects in the Channel border region between France and England, in line with the Europe 2020 strategy to deliver growth and jobs. This programme should:
· Increase the delivery and uptake of innovative products, processes, systems and services in shared smart specialisation
· Increase the quality and the effectiveness of service delivery to the most socially and economically disadvantaged groups through social innovation
· Increase the development and uptake of existing or new low-carbon technologies in the sectors that have the highest potential for a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions
· Realise the potential of the common natural and cultural assets to deliver innovative and sustainable growth
· Enhance and protect the coastal and transitional water ecosystems
The minimum requirement for a project to be eligible is for the partnership to have at least one English Partner and at least one French Partner, both based in the Programme Area.
The programme launches two calls for projects per year.
More information can be found on Interreg V-A-France-United Kingdom (Manche/Channel) website. Questions related to the Interreg V-A-France-United Kingdom (Manche/Channel) programme may be directed at the Joint Secretariat or the National Contact Points.