March 16th | 14h00 – 17h00 CET
Following the publication of the Communicating MSP handbook, this webinar hosted by the European MSP Platform and IOC UNESCO MSP Global will look at in more detail three chapters and three projects highlighted in the guide.
With the support of MSP Platform and MSP Global experts, we invite you to take part in this online exchange to learn more about “Demonstrating MSP in the making”, “Visual and experience communication for MSP”, and “Adoption of MSP: engagement by involvement”. Key speakers will also share their experience and advice on three ‘change-making’ MSP communication initiatives: Maritime spatial plan Finland 2030, the Irish MSP online communication strategy, and the MSP Challenge.
- Demonstrating MSP in the making: how the MSP global website provides tools, resources and examples for a variety of MSP stakeholders – Website
- Visual and experience communication: challenges and ways to gather data in the form of visual communication tools such as interactive maps – Presentation
- Engagement by involvement: how local engagement strategies and participative processes multiply opportunities for MSP adoption by stakeholders - Presentation
- Maritime Spatial Plan Finland 2030, by Mari Pohja-Mykrä – Presentation
- The MSP Challenge, by Lodewijk Abspoel – Presentation
- The Irish online MSP communication campaign, by Conor Mc Cabe – Presentation.
The webinar report is available here.